Actually, I just couldn't think of a good K. So I went with KC and figured I'd tell you things about me that don't fit into the other posts. I have them all planned out so I know what I'm going to write about. Hopefully I don't duplicate anything. If I do, sorry.
I figure probably the best format is some random facts. I'll go for ten. So here we go...
1. I'm afraid of the dark. I have a multi-device charger that has a blue light on it that I use like a night light.
2. Clowns are really damned creepy. I hate them. I don't want them around me in any way, shape or form. There's a reason that Pennywise is a clown. Because Stephen King knows that all clowns are serial killers.
3. I refuse to leave my toenails unpainted. The only time they're unpainted is while I'm actually giving myself a pedicure and changing the polish. If I'm ever in a coma or physically unable to paint them myself, I expect my family to maintain them.
4. As much as I love music, I'm not an auditory person at all. I have to learn by reading and doing. When I had lecture-type classes in school, I tuned out a lot.
5. I get motion-sick playing video games. The darker the game screen, the worse it is. As a result, I'm not a very good gamer. I can only play for about 20 minutes at a time so it takes me months to complete games. So I generally stick to racing or Harry Potter games that will keep me interested for months.
6. I daydream. A lot. You know that stereotype that pisces are spacey and daydreamy? Yup. Me.
7. Speaking of the zodiac... I do believe there's some validity to it. I like to read my horoscope at the end of the day to see how accurate it was.
8. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. Some of the things that appeal to me are: photography, teaching, book store, yarn store, fabric store, coffee shop, dog bakery, writing, fashion design, interior design, bed and breakfasts, owning rental property, framing art, musician. Plus not to mention actually making money from selling my crochet, embroidery, sewing, quilting, etc.
9. I play the "If I win the Mega Millions..." game a lot. I like to think of ways that I would spend the money. I tell myself it's that whole "See it, Be it" thing. But I dunno, maybe I'm just torturing myself.
10. My favorite colors are brown and pink. I'm also drawn to purple, teal and blue a lot.
Wow. That was kind of hard to think of ten random things.